ABOUT Jordan Collective
For the entrepreneurially minded, a career at Jordan Collective is the ultimate opportunity to enhance your skills and collaborate with other leaders. We’re relentless in exploring, always creating, and persistently innovating. We have a deep commitment to fostering and creating a culture where we promote diversity, equity and inclusion for all team members.
Our ideal candidate is an independent contractor who is able to balance fostering potential client relationships with a results–driven approach. Customer service and sales experience are required. If you’re passionate about finding business opportunities and turning them into mutually beneficial relationships, consider becoming a part of our team! The Account Executive will function as an Independent Contractor for Jordan Collective.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal.
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling, visiting and/or reaching out to prospects and networking.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executive will communicate directly with clients and prospects to understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value and provide the best fit between client and product. Anticipating client needs in advance.
- Provide ongoing support for clients throughout the sales ad life of the agreement by learning about and satisfying their business and marketing needs, responding to client complaints and resolving issues to maximize customer loyalty and the company’s reputation. This includes following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Illustrate the value of products and services to prospective and current clients in efforts to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings, and client meetings, researching and assisting with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors.
- Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing and meeting sales quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi–tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
- Staying abreast of company offerings and industry trends.
JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES:
- Skill & Knowledge – Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role. Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles. Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce). Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities. Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services.
- Organizational Skills – Highly organized, detail-oriented, time management, and multitasking skills.
- Interpersonal Skills – Utilize best practices in social and professional behaviors and tactics to interact with others effectively.
- Discipline – Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as a member of a team.
- Analytical Thinking – Gather relevant information systematically; break down problems into simple components; make sound decisions.
- Business Acumen – Understand the impact of the job within the company; have and use cross-functional knowledge to understand interdepartmental connections.
- Strategic Thinking – Define strategic goals and issues clearly; apply broad knowledge and experience when addressing strategic issues; foresee obstacles and opportunities relating to change or improvement.
- Verbal and Written Communication – Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to convey information clearly and concisely both formally and informally. Adapt writing style to fit the audience.
- Service Orientation – Provide exceptional service to our clients, stakeholders, colleagues and etc. in a safe, courteous, accountable, efficient, and innovative manner to include, but not limited to:
- Promoting inclusiveness and collegiality that demonstrates respect and professionalism at all times.
- Modeling safe, ethical behavior that mitigates risk to the company through sound business practices, and adherence to Affinity Wedding’s Standards of Conduct, policies, and procedures.
- Responding to requests in a timely manner while proactively communicating expectations for job-related aspects of our business.
- People Leadership – Provides clear direction and communication to employees within the unit. Demonstrates cultural competence that creates an inclusive environment for the diversity represented within the unit’s staff.
- High School Diploma; Associate’s degree in related field preferred, but not required.
- Two years’ work experience in sales and marketing.